Center Street Finance, LP is a boutique firm with an experienced management team that actively invest in auto finance assets, provide on-going portfolio management for a variety of clients, and advise on all facets of the consumer finance industry. We bring unparalleled experience to the table from our extensive background in auto and consumer finance, including purchasing over $10 billion in receivables. We offer portfolio management, brokering, acquisitions, and expert witness testimony, among numerous other services.
Sr. Business Analyst
Center Street Finance, LP in Arlington, TX seeks Sr. Business Analyst to Work closely with Risk Management team on client engagements acquisitions. Need Bachelor’s in Finance, Management, Economics, Entrepreneurship PLUS 6 mos. related exp with database utilization, management, and analytical tools. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Must put job code “RiskMgmt” on resume.
We are currently seeking either a full-time or part-time Account Specialist to add to our family. We are looking for experienced collectors and non-experienced, customer service-minded individuals who like the idea of taking their career to the next level. This position is a great way to get a foot in the door in auto finance as you will experience auto finance 101.
As an Account Specialist, you will work closely with our Customer Service, Payment Processing, and Executive teams. Some tasks will be daily, and some tasks will be project based. You will be expected to manage your time accordingly, communicate and manage others’ expectations. We are not your typical “call center” environment as we promote a free and flexible environment where you are empowered to manage your work schedule and your portfolio of consumer accounts. You will be responsible for working in a team environment and be socially-focused on the “how can I help you” attitude.
While a standard work week may last 40 hours, there will be others which are more demanding as workload increases. We foster a team environment, focused on getting the job done, however long that may take, but we have fun doing so and no week is the same as the last. You will have certain responsibilities that are similar throughout, but you will also have many opportunities to express your creativity as the needs of our clients change.
General Roles and Responsibilities
- Contact customers by telephone to solicit payments and determine reasons for past due payments
- Accurately record information regarding the financial status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Advise customers of necessary actions and create strategies for payment resolution
- Perform various administrative and customer service functions for our customers
- Working in a fast-paced and fun call center environment
- Building relationships, with peers and customers
- “Persuasive” selling and open, flowing communication style is important
- Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on tasks delegated to ensure proper results
- Follow established guidelines and procedures is important
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-orientated and inquisitive
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and problem solver
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft products
- Experience in the auto finance industry
- Knowledge of programming language
- Statistical background and knowledge
Human Resources Contact
- (682) 777-2000 ext. 4
Check back regularly for new listings.