Don’t rely on the wrong source.
You can trust us to be highly meticulous and ensure that every aspect is addressed with great attention to detail.
The team at Center Street Finance (CSF) has extensive experience in federally regulated institutions, state-regulated institutions, sales finance companies, and auto dealer-related finance companies. We can offer guidance on federal and state statutes related to loan servicing, loan origination, privacy laws, and other areas that pose a risk to your business.
- Truth In Lending Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act/Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and state collection laws
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Privacy)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act, OFAC and Anti-Money Laundering rules, FTC consumer protection rules (Holder, Credit Practices, Red Flags)
- State laws regarding usury, late fees, returned check fees, repossession notices, etc.
Compliance Risk Assessment
- Evaluation of vendor management oversight, client communication, and payment methods.
- Analyze market, regulatory, and other external factors impacting compliance risk.
- Detailed risk matrix and summary report identifying all risks and controls to mitigate risk.
- Resolve complex compliance issues that arise
- Review documentation for potential compliance risk
- Review products/programs for potential compliance risk
- Conduct compliance and regulatory research
- Assist with compliance audits performed internally
- Coordinate any consumer/account remediation that may be required
- Payment history to confirm proper amortization
- Title application to confirm proper execution
- Other documentation, as requested